Direction in an Age of Confusion
20 Years of Prophecy Fulfilled
It isn’t about an Election;
It is about God.
Discipline before Judgement.
For the past twenty-two years, I’ve been on the watch tower.
For the past twenty-two plus years, I’ve been a prophet with the spiritual gifts of Elijah, John the Baptist and Barnabas since 1985. Given the unlikely and unpopular’ three missions of warning, heraldry, and the new church covenant, Vision 2020 upon us, and Vision 2021 is on our horizon.
For the past twenty- years, I’ve stayed the course, under some of the most difficult, challenging circumstances and events, unimaginable to most people.
Faith has kept me alive, to persevere, with hope, strength, wisdom, courage and resourcefulness.
I have often walked alone, following the footsteps in the sand, unwilling to give up, for my own sake, my family, and other important people in my life who matter.
There is more to follow in weeks to come, in The Prophet’s Journal, if you are willing take the blindfold off, get down to basic truth, roll up your sleeves, and stand your ground, be a carpenter and rebuild our country’s foundation that is crumbling: The Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
Here are the questions you must ask yourself now! And the answers you seek:
Book of I Kings:
1. Do you set limits on God, thinking He cannot or will not do certain things?
I Kings Chapter 20 verses 15-30
2. What excuses do you use when You meet defeat?
I Kings Chapter 20 verse 23
3. How many resources does God need to deliver You from an enemy?
I Kings 20 verse 20
4. People try to categorize gods, give each certain powers,-- but the True God fits no categories, and has power & control over everything, every place, and everyone who exist?
I Kings Chapter 20 verses 20-23
5. What position or authority allows you to ignore God’s teaching…and sin?
I Kings Chapter 20: 35-43
6. What message does God have for you if you disobey Him?
I Kings Chapter 21 verses 17-19
7. Does Injustice breed injustice?
I Kings Chapter 21 verses 1-15
8. Do you either sell yourself to evil or as a servant to evil--or to God?
I Kings Chapter 21 verse 20
9. Can God use a LIE to cause His work to be done?
I Kings Chapter 22 verses 19-23
10. Can you hide from God and escape the judgement He has revealed?
I Kings Chapter 21 verses 22-37
Book of Joel
1. Will God judge those who achieve success by horrible injustice…and sin?
Joel Chapter 3 verses 1-7
2. Is God not the enemy of nations, is He the final winner of the battles of history, which side are you on?
Joel Chapter 3 verses 1-10
3. God will one day judge ALL the people, are you ready for the day of judgement?
Joel Chapter 3 verses 1, 11-21
4. God has promised salvation to the remnant who survive His disciplining judgement, are You part of his faithful remnant?
Joel Chapter 3 verses 16-17
5. God’s enemies cannot fight back against Him successfully – are you trying to fight God?
Joel Chapter 3 verse 4
6. God will judge those who achieve success by means of horrible injustice, sin, lies, deception, and with-holding truth, are you one of those people?
Joel Chapter 3 verses 1-7
7. Trumpets: One Nation Under God is our founding, the only nation in the world, founded on this principle, with a Declaration, Constitution, Bill of Rights, a Republic by the People for the People, and Pledge of Allegiance to its Founding, ‘A Promise’ – Do you believe that?
If you do, Repent if you have detoured from your moral and spiritual compass, otherwise this is the answer Joel 3:18
“The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and sky will tremble, But the Lord will be a refuge for His people, a stronghold for the people of Israel. Then you will know that I, the Lord Your God, dwell in Zion, my holy hill.
“Jerusalem will be holy; never again will foreigners invade her. In that day the mountains will drip new wine, and the hills will flow with milk; all the ravines of Judah will run with water.”
Joel is Old Testament with meaning for the Hebrews, the Islam, and the Christians, the Triad of Faiths.
Joel 2: 1
“Blow the Trumpet in Zion, sound the alarm on My Holy Hill (Capitol Hill)
Let all who live in the land tremble;
For the day of the Lord is coming.”
Prepare now for the Discipline before Final Judgement, Repent now. Begin Revival now.
Pray unceasingly, --tomorrow in the Prophets Journal Blog I will be posting a link for a National Petition, putting forth before God, to save us from Losing America.