Direction in an Age of Confusion
20 Years of Prophecy Fulfilled
Chapter 3 (D)
Security is a relative word to how safe do we 'Feel' today?
With less dependency on mass corporate and federal government care, in order to establish our well-being and sense of security, overall.
We understand the entire scope of how life everyday life experience has consequences, so when bad things happen that threaten our security or safety, our human auto-response is fight, flight or freeze -- instinctively. The solution to healing is get help as soon as you can.
Law Enforcement & First Responders by the nature of their job demands that their security is threatened every day, in some way when they are on duty. Including Armed Forces members, Law Enforcement, Fire and Emergency Medical Teams, and now hospitals and clinics, frontline health care workers whose mission is healing, are seriously affected by patient deaths, personal vulnerability for illness themselves and fear of infecting their families at home. The stress and trauma are held at bay, when the ‘logic-side brain’ and body are in emergency response ‘fight’ mode, (for front-liners trained to do so) --until the event is over.
However, life isn’t going to be the same for anyone here in America, civilians in essential ‘public services’ day to day following the guidelines of social distancing, protective gear, may have limited exposure to the virus, and exposure for ‘work from home/telecommute services’ is not exemption. They too, are not immune to the disruption of COVID-19, experiencing stress & anxiety based on health-risk exposures, isolation, economic hardship, family dynamics, routine activities and schedules, sleep, exercise, adjustment disorders.
Even now, there is no firm basis or agreement among authorities, including our federal, state and local governing agents who are making decisions for us, these last moths (since March 2020) and months to come about COVID-19 ‘health’ security. There’s no protocol, that is consistent for unity overall. We are all doing the best we can every day, so are our law enforcement and first responders, inclusive of all health care givers. They are doing the best they can, daily, too.
At the same time, since before COVID-19, our law enforcement 'threatened by militant' Black Lives Matter' and 'Antifa' (Anti-facists) assemble, threaten, assault, burn, loot, and have murdered innocent by-standers in the cause of "Rights" violated by those in 'Blue Uniforms'.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights guarantee 'Peaceful Assembly'.
Martin Luther King, Jr., original name Michael King, Jr., (born January 15, 1929, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.—died April 4, 1968, Memphis, Tennessee), Baptist minister and social activist who led the civil rights movement in the United States from the mid-1950s until his death by assassination in 1968. His leadership was fundamental to that movement’s success in ending the legal segregation of African Americans in the South and other parts of the United States. King rose to national prominence as head of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which promoted nonviolent tactics, such as the massive March on Washington (1963), to achieve civil rights. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. (Encyclopeadia Britannica).
Most anyone in this country has endured at one time or another 'injustice'. Depending on the frame of mind, they are either the 'victim' or the 'victor', but can be both. Enduring severe injustice as a Victim-- can work in positive form, become an advocate, purpose, mission, resiliency,---- transition to the Victor, peacefully.
Or, as the Victim can work in a negative form, become a 'Purposeful Victim' by victimizing others, becoming a member of a Victim Club, destructive, resentful, malicious, enacting revenge on anyone and everyone around them. 'Bullying by any definition' is the willful imposition of power and domination over someone who can't successfully defend themselves.
There have been over 100 days of vicious rioting, violations of human rights, and chaos on innocent people, families including the elderly and children, have suffered and died, by the actions of 'self-serving, self-righteous' mobs. And we have leadership in the cities, states, and country-wide who have forsaken all of us -- by their actions, turning aside, without remorse, compassion or empathy, the very foundational belief in our country 'justice for all', peacefully, legally, and mindfully.
Yes, there are some corrupted or broken law enforcement service members, make no excuses for them, have an investigation, a court of law, and due process for the judgement and discipline mandated as the outcome.
Our security systems, checks and balances, has been purposely dismantled.
Within my syllabus, here is the next segment continuing from week to week:
Structure: (Our Founder’s Basis) 1) Areas of Change, 2) Basis, 3) Methods of Change, and 4) Intended Results
Local Law: Enforcement, Trust, Relationship Oriented, Personal & Community Involvement
State Law: Enforcement, Cooperation, Geographical Resources, Community Representation
Federal Law: Enforcement, Cooperation, Resource Management, Geographical Knowledge, Proper Administration of State and Local Laws & all important -- Public Interest
Method of Change:
· Policemen, Sheriffs (Horseback and Walking), Bicycles, Motorbikes, transition more to Patrol Cars, Security/Stealth Cameras, ‘Blue Lights’, Wiretaps, Computers & Forensic Sciences, GPS and DNA science
· Cooperation, Geographical Resources, Community is larger, less personal , called in for more resources locally begins to supersede local enforcement, (and security is less manageable by local law) perceived law enforcement is more ‘threatening’ batons, tear gas, SWAT teams, Armor, Police Riot-gear, explosives (then local begins same operation training and equipment)
· FBI, Secret Services, Homeland Security, US Marshalls, National Guard, Civil Air Patrols, and Intelligence Units
· Terrorism: Homeland Security (2001), Air Marshalls, and International Security (Special Forces) considered for back-up nationally at home
Intended Results (Everywhere)
· Petty Crime,
· Civil Disputes
· Breaking & Entering (B&E)
· Domestic Violence
· Escalation during economic and community hardship (like COVID-19)
· Escalation of citizen residency (outside of town/city law jurisdictions)
· Escalation of citizen residency (inside major cities, inner city, metro neighborhoods)
· Increased density increases more ‘criminal behavior’ during lack of resources hardship
· Population numbers surpass individual law enforcement personnel, connection with residents, requiring state funds and personnel throughout localities, cities, counties, rural populations
· Less deterrent programs, tools, resources
· More focus on enforcement and crisis response
· Introduction of widespread drug availability
· Criminal gangs and mobs
· Money laundering
· Corrupted graft and pay-offs
· Court system corruption
· Disparity between the wealthy and poor
· Media Reporting: ‘Shock Value, Copy-cat crimes, Senseless Violence, ‘Society Gone Wild’ focus, Breakdown of Community – Hate Crimes
· Crime for sake of personal statement notoriety ‘famous’ increases
Now, it is time to decide for your answers to these questions:
What was your life like twenty years ago? Ten years ago? ve?
Is your life better or worse? Quality of life, peace, stability, health, in what ways….
Is society and community around you is as a whole, better or worse?
If your life and the lives of your children or family, in the future is to be determined by your decisions and actions of ‘today’, what are you going to change? Or do?
“Consider the changes over time, your lifetime, carefully and wisely, logically, it doesn’t have to be this way, --does it?”